Get out your knitting needles and start knitting if you want to hold on to your marbles. According to recent research, knitting helps reduce the risks of mental impairment by as much as 30-50%. Knitting helps the cognitive processes and challenges the knitting to be mentally involved. Thanks to The Point’s newletter for forwarding this link regarding the positive effects of knitting.
- Knitted Yarns has moved to http://KnittedYarns.net
- Blue Textured Shrug with 4 Modifications
- Fushia Nightsong Shawl Runs Out of Beads-FO
- 4 Hints When Knitting With Beads-Nightsong Lace Shawl
- Polly’s Pink Recycled Cotton Sweater Finished!
- Labor Day Knitting With Hudson River View
- Good-bye Purl By the Sea-Another Local Yarn Store Closes
- Botanica Medallion Vest Travels (Straight into the frog pond)
- Yarn Shopping in the Valley – LA Bound with Yarn
- 4 Factors to Consider When Making Nightsong Shawl-Another Finished Object